K-1 Visa for Fiancé/Fiancée

If you wish to bring your fiancée into the United States to marry, you must file with the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) for a K-1 fiancé visa on his or her behalf for their lawful entry into the U.S. Children of the K-1 holder can also enter the U.S. with a K-2 visa.

The fiancée or fiancé must be a citizen of another country and physically outside the U.S. at the time of application. Marriage must take place within 90 days of their entering the United States. We assist in all documentation, including proving to USCIS that the impending marriage is not a fraudulent means to gain U.S. entry by a non-citizen. Upon approval, you can proceed to file a green card (permanent residency) application on behalf of your fiancée or fiancé.